Finally got over the obstacle of DIY body wash!! I kept putting it off because it seemed hard. I was wrong – it is easy! So grateful to be lathering up in healthy oils instead of chemicals now – yahoo!! Body wash is a personal thing. Try it, tweak it, let me know what you think…
Invigorating Eucalyptus Lime Body Wash
- 16 oz glass jar with pump (I reused an empty 32oz vinegar jar & a lotion pump)
- 1 c unscented castile soap
- 6-7 T aloe vera
- 1 t vitamin E oil
- 6 T fractionated coconut oil (olive oil would probably work okay too)
- 20 drops certified therapeutic grade essential oils – Peppermint, Lime & Eucalyptus
- Add all ingredients in bottle & shake.
- In shower: shake to combine ingredients & use of 1-2 pumps
- I chose these three oils to jump start the morning. The combination is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, stimulating, revitalizing & opens the airways to take in a new day!
Swapping (even just one!) store bought product for a DIY alternative can save money, reduce toxins in the home & help preserve our planet! Enjoy!
Contact me for info on the ingredients & essential oils I recommend 🙂