Foaming Hand Wash Recipe
- 1 hand soap dispenser with foaming pump (I’d love to make one with a mason jar – like this – someday!)
- 2 T unscented liquid castile soap
- 1 T fractionated coconut oil (olive oil works – but requires shaking to keep mixed)
- 1/4 t vitamin E oil
- 5-10 drops certified therapeutic grade essential oils
- Mix castile soap & oils in bottle
- add water to fill (leaving room for pump) & shake
- 1-2 pumps per hand wash
- I like to use 5 drops of a protective blend of essential oils that includes Orange, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Clove. Benefits includes cleansing properties, purifies, oxygenates, stimulates nerves & promotes circulation.
Contact me for more information purchasing certified therapeutic grade essential oils.